We’re delighted to announce Advantage Group Brazil as our 2022 Market of the Year. In a year of significant change internally (for Advantage) and within CPG and retail, the Brazil team delivered outstanding client service while achieving success across critical areas of Advantage Group’s operations.
Since 2018, the annual Advantage Awards has recognized and celebrated the achievements of suppliers and retailers according to feedback received via Advantage Report. Internally, we also recognize the performances of our people and markets. The Market of the Year award is given to the market that has excelled and outperformed across the key performance indicators of the business—revenue, growth, retention, business development, quality service and program integrity, and retail engagement.
Led by Ana Fioratti, Latam and Brazil Director, the Brazil team has demonstrated control and superb performance in a volatile environment, genuinely representing the definition of a ‘best-in-class’ market among the 43 countries in which Advantage has a presence in 2022. The Brazil team is the recipient of this award due to their impressive performance, which includes:
- Accomplishing their highest customer engagement scores by delivering high-quality research in Grocery, Wholesale, Drug, and eCommerce
- Engaging 96% of the retail modern trade in the 2022 program
- Retaining over 85% of customers year-on-year
- Having over 1,200 retail respondents in their Voice of the Customer program and over 100+ suppliers participating in their Voice of the Supplier program
- Leading multiple industry events across Brazil, living our values and being trusted advisors
The above results are a snapshot of the Brazil team’s success locally and with their operations and commercial peers working in Toronto. Advantage Group International is grateful for the team’s resilience and hard work over the past year. Advantage Group Brazil has nurtured relationships through collaboration, strengthening bonds and representing our organization’s purpose—helping people and organization work better together—brilliantly.
Congratulations, Advantage Group Brazil, the 2022 Market of the Year! Get in touch with the award-winning Brazil team.