Advantage Group UK is delighted to share our 2022 best-in-class suppliers from the Voice of the Customer program.
Across Advantage UK’s Voice of the Customer programs last year, 2,468 respondents from 375 retailer and wholesaler businesses were surveyed. They covered 94 categories and sub-categories and gained feedback from 92% of the grocery retailers. Suppliers were measured against a set of competencies across Advantage Report’s four engagement drivers, Partnership, Execution, Reputation and Vision.
Last year, the best-in-class suppliers excelled in their performance for Reputation, delivering particularly strong scores in Personnel Capability and Trust.
Based on responses by retailers, Advantage Group UK is thrilled to announce the suppliers who achieved the top-performing position in the core benchmark set, as rated by their business partners.
Which suppliers will receive acknowledgement in the Advantage UK Awards Program?
Top-Performing Major Multiples Companies
- Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) #1 Supplier, Core, Voice of the Customer
- Cranswick #1 Supplier, Private Label, Voice of the Customer
- Müller Yogurt & Desserts #1 Supplier, Dairy/Chilled, Voice of the Customer
- Bayer #1 Supplier, OTC/Health, Voice of the Customer
- Procter & Gamble (PC) #1 Supplier, Personal Care, Voice of the Customer
- McCain Foods #1 Supplier, Frozen Food, Voice of the Customer
- WEPA UK #1 Supplier, Household, Voice of the Customer
- Kellogg (Cereals) #1 Supplier, Ambient Grocery, Voice of the Customer
- CCEP #1 Supplier, Impulse, Voice of the Customer
- Britvic #1 Supplier, E-commerce, Voice of the Customer
Top-Performing Wholesale and Convenience Companies
- CCEP #1 Supplier, Wholesale Supplier, Specialist Voice of the Customer
- CCEP #1 Supplier, Convenience Supplier, Specialist Voice of the Customer
Congratulations to the 2022 Advantage UK Award winners!
Advantage Report helps you navigate the supplier-retailer landscape. Get in touch with the Advantage UK team to start strengthening your business partnerships.