Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40 countries.
The successful candidate ideally holds 1+ years of experience in an administrative, project management or market research role to manage the support activities necessary for successfully executing quality benchmarking studies.
The ideal candidate will be data savvy, with a keen eye for detail.
This position is responsible for all support activities necessary for executing the customer benchmarking program(s) to include coordination of questionnaires, development of data/report specifications, data verification, report production and overall project coordination.
This position may require communications with the Program Manager (Toronto-based programs) or Country Manager & Field Manager (programs outside Canada) to ensure all aspects of the assigned programs are completed in accordance with project timelines while assuring the integrity and quality of the data.
(C = critical; I = important; N = nice to have)
Education & Experience:
1. Post-secondary education, information services/market research/business administration preferred (C)
2. 1+ years project coordination, market research or data management experience (I)
3. Experience working in the market research industry (N)
Knowledge & Skills (competencies):
4. Advanced skill level in Word, Excel & Power-point. Knowledge of Advanced Excel functions and formulas such as Pivot tables, V-look ups, macros etc. is necessary (C)
5. Fluency (written & oral) in English (C), Russian (I), and other language skills considered an asset
6. Strong verbal & written communication skills (internal and external contacts) (C)
7. Time Management Skills (I)
8. Attention to Detail (C)
9. Organizational skills (C)
10. Analytical skills (I)
11. Comfortable with data/numbers (C)
Progression within the department is through the levels of Program Manager I – II – III, to Regional Program Management
With experience and career development, for those with strong sales/account management aspirations, a possibility of moving from the Program Coordinator position to Client Services.
With second language capabilities, employees may have the opportunity to work on programs outside of North America.
We pride ourselves on mobilizing a hybrid workforce. Employees can work remotely from home or work out of a physical office space through our partnership with Spaces by Regus. The successful candidate must be willing and able to commute to a regular team gatherings in-person at our flagship office located at 101-320 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4A6. Meeting frequency is determined by your manager.
The Advantage Group offers an excellent work-life balance, including the following:
- Stable company, with an established client-base and a continual steady growth.
- Flex culture: remote working, flexible hours, flex vacation
- Intelligent and passionate team members.
- Unique business problem, a new challenge around every corner.
- Competitive salary package including health benefits and Group RRSP.
- Generous leave policy and winter holiday office closure.