Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Ron’s original idea to have retailers’ rate and rank their suppliers was first sketched out on a pizza box. Not long after, fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognize that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40 countries.
The successful candidate ideally holds 2+ years of experience in project coordination, market research, or data management. Experience within the market research industry is nice to have.
Reporting to the Regional Program Manager, this position is responsible for all support activities necessary for executing the customer benchmarking program(s) to include coordination of questionnaires, development of data/report specifications, data verification, report production, and overall project coordination. The APM may be required to assist on various teams in accordance with the production schedule.
This position may require communications with the Client Services Manager or VP (Toronto-based programs) or Country Manager and Field Coordinator (programs outside Canada) to ensure all aspects of the assigned program(s) are completed in accordance with project timelines while assuring the integrity and quality of the data.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Customer Questionnaires – At the beginning of each program cycle, work closely with the program management team to check any changes to the data requirements of questionnaire as determined by the Customer Service Manager/Country Manager; develop, update and maintain the category/competitor database; prepare questionnaires and direct mail-out; maintain database of questionnaires sent and returned; and follow-up with Program Managers in the case of unreturned questionnaires.
- Specifications Development – Work closely with the program management team to develop all report and data processing specifications taking into consideration any changes to the questionnaire, sponsor requirements, customer categories, etc. for this program cycle. Also develop report formats and data processing templates in advance of receipt of completed questionnaires.
- Data Verification – Receive and process all completed questionnaires to include performing all data verification procedures and work closely with the program management team to prepare cut-off guidelines and tabulation weighting factors.
- Project Management – Effectively manage timelines, coordinate with internal and external Associates and coordinate aspects of report production, in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Other – Provide back-up support by completing duties as required to meet the needs of the organization.