Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40 countries.
The successful candidate ideally holds 1+ years of experience in an administrative, project management or market research role in managing the support activities necessary for successfully executing quality benchmarking studies. The ideal candidate will be data-savvy, with a keen eye for detail.
This position is responsible for all support activities necessary for executing the customer benchmarking program(s) including coordination of questionnaires, development of data/report specifications, data verification, report production and overall project coordination.
This position may require communications with the Program Manager (Toronto-based programs) or Country Manager & Field Manager (programs outside Canada) to ensure all aspects of the assigned programs are completed in accordance with project timelines while assuring the integrity and quality of the data.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Customer Questionnaires – At the beginning of each program cycle, work closely with the program management team to check any changes to the data requirements of the questionnaire as determined by the Customer Service Manager/Country Manager; develop, update and maintain the category/competitor database; prepare questionnaires and direct mail-out; maintain database of questionnaires sent and returned; and follow-up with Program Managers in the case of unreturned questionnaires.
- Specifications Development – Work closely with the program management team to develop all report and data processing specifications considering any changes to the questionnaire, sponsor requirements, customer categories, etc., for this program cycle. Also, develop report formats and data processing templates in advance of receipt of completed questionnaires.
- Data Verification – Receive and process all completed questionnaires including performing all data verification procedures and working closely with the program management team to prepare cut-off guidelines and tabulation weighting factors.
- Project Management – Effectively manage timelines, coordinate with internal and external Associates and coordinate aspects of report production in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Other – Provide backup support by completing duties as required to meet the needs of the organization.
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary education, information services/market research/business administration preferred (C)
- 1+ years of project coordination, market research or data management experience (I)
- Experience working in the market research industry (N)
Knowledge & Skills (competencies):
- Advanced skill level in Word, Excel & Powerpoint. Knowledge of Advanced Excel functions and formulas such as Pivot tables, V-look ups, macros etc. is necessary (C)
- Fluency (written & oral) in English (C) and other language skills are considered an asset
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (internal and external contacts) (C)
- Time Management Skills (I)
- Attention to Detail (C)
- Organizational skills (C)
- Analytical skills (I)
- Comfortable with data/numbers (C)
We embrace flexible working at Advantage. This role will be primarily home office based, with some team or office meetup on occasion.
The Advantage Group offers an excellent work-life balance, including the following:
- Stable company with an established client base and continued steady growth.
- Flex culture: telecommute as needed, flexible hours.
- Intelligent and passionate team members.
- A unique business problem, a new challenge around every corner.
- Competitive salary package including health benefits and Group RRSP.
- Generous leave policy and winter holiday office closure.
Interested candidates, please submit a Cover Letter and CV in English to our Human Resources Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, but only those with relevant qualifications will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace and are happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for anyone taking part in all aspects of the selection process.