Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Ron’s original idea to have retailers rate and rank their suppliers was first conceptualized in 1988. Not long after, fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognize that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40+ countries.
For us, Quality Assurance and Business Analysis are inextricably linked. The best BAs and QAs share a common mindset – taking accountability for the business/user problem and ensuring that the crux of the issue gets addressed. This means going a step beyond the literal and understanding the business meaning behind the requirement. We are looking for someone that shares this vision for building good solutions to business problems and wants to work as part of a dynamic team of like-minded technology professionals.
We are looking for a professional with 2-6 years’ experience that can help our Digital Innovation team deliver new products by assisting with requirement & data analysis and quality assurance.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will be:
- Reporting to our Director of Technology and working with our QA manager, you will maintain and execute test plans, ensuring consistent data and a superb user experience.
- Working with our team of business analysts, you will ensure our requirements are complete, clear, and up to date.
- Creating and executing test cases, working with data to troubleshoot problems and glean new analytics.
- Interacting with business users, data analysts, and developers to understand and document the company workflows, especially as they affect the quality of the client experience.
In other words, we need someone who:
- Gets excited about technologies and products that solve problems, create value, and make users happy.
- Is passionate about data, technology, processes, and quality.
- Is a curious, abstract thinker that can progress from the specific to the general.
- Pays attention to details, notices inconsistencies between different systems, is sensitive to usability problems.
- Can work in an agile environment (be part of a team and manage your own time).
- Communicates well verbally, in writing, and in diagrams.
- Thrives on change.
The Advantage Group offers an excellent work-life balance, including the following:
- Stable company, with an established client-base and a continual steady growth.
- Flex culture: telecommute as needed, flexible hours, collaborative office space.
- Central downtown location near King subway station.
- Intelligent and passionate team members.
- Unique business problem, a new challenge around every corner.
- Competitive salary package including health benefits and Group RRSP.
- Generous leave policy and winter holiday office closure.
During COVID, we are working remotely from our home offices.
You will need to do the same until regular operations resume.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to our Human Resources Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, but only those with relevant qualifications will be contacted.