Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Ron’s original idea to have retailers rate and rank their suppliers was first conceptualized in 1988. Not long after, fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognize that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40+ countries.
Reporting to our Senior Vice President, Global Client Development the successful candidate ideally holds proven experience in key account sales and connectivity with large CPG retailers and suppliers. Experience in sales and client management in the services industries is also viewed as an asset.
The candidate will ideally be based in the U.S or Canada. This role will be remote (home office based). Travel may include:
- To client and retailer offices for presentations and meetings (more in the second half of the calendar year)
- Occasionally to Toronto Office
- Relevant conferences or industry events
The Advantage Group offers an excellent work-life balance, including the following:
- Stable company, with an established client-base and a continual steady growth.
- Flex culture: remote working, flexible hours, flex vacation
- Intelligent and passionate team members.
- Unique business problems, a new challenge around every corner.
- Competitive salary package including health benefits and Group RRSP.
- Generous leave policy and winter holiday office closure.