Advantage believes that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry. Our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40+ countries.
Posted November 16 2022
Advantage Group International is seeking a results-oriented and inclusive Human Resources Coordinator to join and inspire our Human Resources team.
Who We Are
Who We Need
The HR Coordinator should be eager to take initiative in a small but busy team that supports a global associate base. In this role, you will provide operational and tactical support for the employee life cycle, while championing our values and culture. You will support the team to ensure we deliver a best-in-class employee experience.
- Assist with full-cycle recruitment activities including posting jobs, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, coordinating offer letter preparation
- Support orientation and payroll and benefits enrolment for new hires, and ensure all documentation is completed for meticulous record keeping
- Maintain all HR related platforms e.g. HRIS, payroll, benefits, timesheet software
- Support employee programs such as engagement, performance development, learning and compensation administration
- HR Admin support such as time, vacation reconciliation, creation of memos, policy updates etc.
- Participate and contribute to the health and safety program and initiatives
- Act as point of contact for staff inquires on HR policies and procedures
- Help coordinate various company events, functions or meetings
- Post-secondary education in Human Resource Management or related field
- General knowledge of HR theories, best practices, and legislation
- Minimum 1-2 years’ working experience in a customer service role, administrative role, or in an HR role considered an asset
You must have:
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise tact with sensitive information
- High degree of emotional intelligence, translating into stellar interpersonal skills
- A “can-do” attitude and a willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Comfort with working with HR data and metrics
- A resourceful and proactive mindset with the ability to work independently
- Experience with an HRIS considered a plus
Where You’ll be Working
We pride ourselves on mobilizing a hybrid workforce. Employees can work remotely from home or work out of a physical office space through our partnership with Spaces by Regus. The successful candidate must be willing and able to commute to a regular team gatherings in-person at our flagship office located at 101-320 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4A6. Meeting frequency is determined by your manager.
Why Should You Work With Us?
The Advantage Group offers an excellent work-life balance, including the following:
- Stable company, with an established client-base
- Flex culture: hybrid/remote working, flexible hours
- Intelligent and passionate team members
- Competitive salary package including health benefits and Group RRSP
- Generous leave policy and winter holiday office closure
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, therefore if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles at Advantage.