Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Ron’s original idea to have retailers rate and rank their suppliers was first conceptualized in 1988. Not long after, fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognize that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40+ countries.
The Market Analyst – Intern, supports all activities necessary for successfully executing Advantage benchmarking studies and custom client programs:
- Collaborate with the Italian Market Analyst Manager and the program management team in Toronto to ensure that the Advantage program runs on schedule and fits within the overall company-wide strategic goals to deliver high quality outcomes
- Verify that the survey set up is consistent with the requirements agreed with customers. Collaborate with the Market Analyst Manager and the team in Toronto to ensure that the required quality standards are met
- Assist and support the processing and the analysis of research data. Coordinate and collaborate for data processing and all the preparation activities for client reporting.
- Assist in the drafting and editing of reports and presentations to customers, following the guidelines and templates defined and agreed, thus contributing to transforming data into useful and actionable information for clients.
- Assist and support the publication of data on Advantage’s proprietary dashboards and online tools.
The role is mainly smart working. However, at least one weekly meeting of the whole Team in Milan. Access to a telephone line and to a fast internet connection is necessary. You will be provided with all the necessary tools: PC, software, access to our proprietary platforms etc.