Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognise that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40 countries.
The successful candidate ideally holds experience in an administrative, market research or customer service role to manage the support activities necessary for successfully executing quality benchmarking studies.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this position is responsible for qualitative research support activities necessary for executing the customer benchmarking program(s). This entails interviewing clients and transcribing content to provide clients with actionable feedback that will enable them to improve their business performance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct telephone interviews of respondents for Advantage programs
- Elicit verbatim commentary from respondents that succinctly describes issues or best practices
- Transcribe and editing digitally recorded telephone interviews to produce report ready comments
- Adhere to transcription conventions to provide insightful interview documentation
- Collaborate with the operations director, client services and the programme director to ensure that the Advantage programme runs on schedule and fits within the overall company-wide strategic goals to deliver effective outcomes
- Works with the operations/programme director to identify key respondents for interviews
- Project Management – Effectively manage timelines, coordinate with internal and external Associates to ensure verbatims are delivered within schedule and with quality
- Other – Provide back-up support by completing duties as required to meet the needs of the organization.
We embrace flexible working at Advantage. This role can be a combination of both office and home-based working. Our office is based in Yeovil, Somerset. We would like the successful candidate to join our friendly office-based team, currently working in the office twice a week (subject to change).
Advantage has identified the following set of competencies that successful incumbents are expected to demonstrate and develop in the role over time:
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking
Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward; ability to accurately analyse situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
Knowledge of the necessity and value of teamwork; experience with and ability to participate effectively as part of a team.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
Understanding the value of accuracy and attention to detail; the ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Understanding and applying effective communications concepts, tools, and techniques. The ability to effectively transmit, receive, and interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Understanding of the importance of meeting or exceeding established targets and ability to drive critical activities to completion.
Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
Dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment.
- Managing Multiple Priorities
The ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Supporting others to improve performance and meet career and organization’s goals; and ability to motivate individuals and team.
Building strong internal and external client relationships and delivering client centric solutions
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to our Human Resources Team at email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only those with relevant qualifications will be contacted.