Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognise that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40 countries.
The successful candidate ideally holds 1-2 years of experience in an administrative, project management or market research role to manage the support activities necessary for successfully executing quality benchmarking studies.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage their time across a variety of functions to deliver research programmes on time and to a high quality.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this position is responsible for all support activities necessary for executing the customer benchmarking program(s) to include respondent coverage management, coordination of questionnaires, support the development of data/report specifications, data verification, report/presentation production, and overall project coordination.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the operations director, client services and the programme director to ensure that the Advantage programme runs on schedule and fits within the overall company-wide strategic goals to deliver effective outcomes
- Obtains, manages and prepares contact lists for manufacturer and retailer clients
- Manages field tasks like mail out of surveys, provides guidance to respondents on how to complete the survey and reviews ratings received to ensure reportability of data and interview comments
- Works with the operations/programme director to identify key respondents for interviews.
- Communicates with potential respondents by phone and email to ensure survey completion and field closes on time
- Ensures enough ratings per client have been received prior to field closure
- Download and process all completed questionnaires, to include performing all data verification procedures.
- Project Management – Effectively manage timelines, coordinate with internal and external Associates and coordinate aspects of report production in PowerPoint.
- Other – Provide back-up support by completing duties as required to meet the needs of the organization.
We embrace flexible working at Advantage. This role can be a combination of both office and home-based working. Our office is currently closed following government guidelines, but is based in Yeovil, Somerset. Ideally we would like the successful candidate to join our friendly office-based team.
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking
Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward; ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
Knowledge of the necessity and value of teamwork; experience with and ability to participate effectively as part of a team.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
Understanding the value of accuracy and attention to detail; the ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Effective Communication
Understanding and applying effective communications concepts, tools, and techniques. The ability to effectively transmit, receive, and interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Results Orientation
Understanding of the importance of meeting or exceeding established targets and ability to drive critical activities to completion.
Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Flexibility and Adaptability
Dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment.
- Managing Multiple Priorities
The ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Helping Others Succeed
Supporting others to improve performance and meet career and organization’s goals; and ability to motivate individuals and team.
- Client Leadership
Building strong internal and external client relationships and delivering client centric solutions
Advantage offers an attractive salary package with fringe benefits.