Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognize that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40 countries.
The successful candidate ideally holds 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role and has great written and spoken communication skills. Has the ability to influence external stakeholders. Experience within the FMCG industry and an interest in qualitative development is nice to have.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this position is responsible for managing and conducting interviews for Advantage benchmarking programs and follow up on survey returns.
Specific responsibilities include:
Manage and conduct interviews across all Advantage programs
- Set up and book times in for interviews
- Interview respondents to gain more insight on survey ratings
- Maximise commentary for each company and ensure full verbatim coverage for all reports
- Maintain program tracking documents throughout the interview process
- Ensure interviews are uploaded and circulated within agreed timeframes
- Work with Ops Team to ensure clarity of information across the interview process
- Edit interviews to ensure optimisation of commentary where necessary
- Ensure interviews are completed and edited within program timeframes
Manage follow up of survey returns across all programs
- Follow up via phone and email to maximise survey returns
- Maintain program tracking documents throughout the follow up process
- Assist respondents with any questions they have on the programs
- Work with Ops Team to communicate and ensure clarity of information across the follow up process
The Advantage Group offers an excellent work-life balance, including the following:
- Stable company, with an established client-base and a continual steady growth.
- Flex culture: This is a hybrid role, our office is in Frenchs Forest on the Northern Beaches
- Intelligent and passionate team members.
- Salary range $80-$100k commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates please submit a Cover Letter and CV to our Operations Director, Leigh Wulff at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, but only those with relevant qualifications will be contacted.