Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Ron’s original idea to have retailers’ rate and rank their suppliers was first sketched out on a pizza box. Not long after, fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognize that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40 countries.
Based in Toronto and reporting to our VP, Technology & Innovation, we are looking for an experienced project and change leader to help drive, deliver, and embed new technologies, products, and processes across our business and customer base. This will be central to our mission, and the Senior Manager, Innovation & Projects, will play a leadership role on the most critical projects in our business.
A technology-focused change leader, that is passionate about defining and delivering meaningful technology, product, and process change in a global business. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide program leadership for the business’ transformation process, including technology, business, and change streams.
- Partner with multiple areas of the business to design and deliver a transformation process that spans Technology, Operations, Product, Finance, Customer Experience
- Overall responsibility for program delivery (technology, change, operating model)
- Provide leadership and support for new initiatives and projects (product or other)
- Central leadership for roll out of global initiatives to local markets i.e. working with market leaders to embed change and deliver innovation to end customers
- Collaborate with Operations team to deliver technology-led change and embed new processes / ways of working
- Contribute innovative ideas, business cases, and proof of concepts – that have the opportunity to create value for the business
- Manage vendor / partner selection process, where relevant, to deliver against project objectives