Thirty years ago, in Toronto, Canada, Founder Ron Pirie championed the belief that businesses work better together when they commit to actively listening and responding to each other’s feedback.
Fast-moving consumer goods suppliers and retailers throughout North America began to recognize that strong and measurable relationships lie at the heart of improved business performance.
From humble beginnings and a staunch and universal belief that stronger collaboration leads to better business results in any market and any industry, our relationship benchmarking capabilities have become the gold standard for measuring business-to-business engagement in over 40 countries.
This role will provide a high level of technical project management and support for all aspects of the research activity in the Custom Research area in close consultation with our technology partner (based in Sydney, Australia). This includes supporting the Global custom team to expertly design, deliver and report outstanding quality projects, on time and to the quality standards our clients expect.
Duties will include:
- To provide program support to research fieldwork including, but not limited to, coordinating work-flow with key Service Provider, managing survey distribution and database support
- To assist proper operational survey and program set-up for individual Custom Programs
- Oversee the Program management workflows and ensure all programs seamlessly connect between Custom @ Advantage and client key contacts
Work-flow assistance to Manager:
- To liaise with and manage external provider/s to facilitate the delivery of research
- To set up and facilitate efficient internal research process within Custom Team
- To maintain an up-to-date, library of technology solutions/products
- Program Evaluation – To manage and maintain a program of evaluation and feedback on customer perspective of Custom Programs and desired outcomes
This role is home-office based, working remotely. You will ideally be based in a market that Advantage currently directly employs in. Access to high-speed internet is necessary.
Expected Travel is limited but may include:
- Occasionally meeting with team or clients within country or region
- Potentially to the Toronto Corporate Office
Advantage offers an excellent work-life balance, including the following:
- Stable company with an established client base
- Flex culture: remote work, flexible hours
- Intelligent and passionate team members
- Unique business problem, a new challenge around every corner
- Competitive salary and benefit package
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to our Human Resources Team at email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only those with relevant qualifications will be contacted.