Defend and Improve Dashboard
In 2019, Advantage Group International introduced a business intelligence (BI) tool to improve the overall utility and insights capabilities of Advantage ReportTM. A significant revolution in our traditional report delivery, this new digital tool has transformed the experience that users of Advantage Report have been long familiar with.
Via a series of blog posts, we will provide you with tips and tricks useful for navigating the dashboards within Advantage Analytics with greater ease and agility. In this blog post, we share how to answer your most critical business questions using the Defend and Improve Dashboard. Let’s dive in!
The business questions you’re seeking answers to:
- What are my best and worst rated Practices? How have they changed over time?
- What are my most improved and declined Practices? Can I gain more value, insight and context by comparing my customer’s comments with quantitative data?
Gain insight by following these simple steps:
1. Top Left Bar Chart: Highest and Lowest Rated Practice by NF Score and Associated Qualitative Feedback
- The top left bar chart within the Defend and Improve dashboard defaults to ‘Strengths by Practice’. By hovering your cursor over each bar, your Net Favourable (NF) Score and rank will display .
- To see verbatim commentary that demonstrates strengths pertaining to the Performance Area of this Practice, use the sentiment drop-down menu to select strengths only in the tick box. All strength verbatims will display. Click on each bar to see verbatim commentary particular to the Performance Area the Practice belongs to .
- Use the drop-down menu to select ‘Opportunity Practices’. Use the same method to select opportunity comments. To see verbatim commentary that demonstrates opportunities, use the sentiment drop-down menu to select Opportunity/Weakness only in the tick box. By highlighting a bar of an opportunity Practice will reveal verbatim comments that are specific to the Performance Area that Practice belongs to .
2. Bottom Left Chart: Most Improved and Most Declined Practices by Rank and Associated Qualitative Feedback
- The bottom left chart shows the top most declined or improved Practices. Hover your cursor over the rank score range line to see current year rank, previous year rank and rank change by Practice .
- Click anywhere on the range line by Practice to bring up the Interview Verbatims that relate to the Performance Area of this declined or improved rank score to provide context .
- Use the Most Declined/Most Improved Drop-down menu to toggle between the two .
3. Top Right Drop-Down Menu: Most Improved and Most Declined by Retail Account
- The default view displays scores, ranks and verbatims by all retail accounts. To drill down to feedback by each retail account, use the Select View drop-down and choose an account .
- Choose the retail account you wish to analyse . This will populate Rank and SAT scores for Strengths and Opportunities in the Top left Bar Chart. Click on any bar to reveal verbatim comments pertinent to that Performance Area. The rank change will display in the bottom left chart specific to that retail account.
- Reminder: You can change the year to view previous results for Defend and Improve practices .
Reminder: You can always download and export your dashboard views from Advantage Analytics by using the Download function in the top right corner of your screen.
For Additional Technical Support or Troubleshooting, you can access the Advantage Analytics Help Desk here. If you are based in Australia, you may contact Gillian Silvestre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8282 0033.