Engagement is one of the most effective tools a company can use to build trust, nurture relationships, and, ultimately, acquire sustainable success. However, for some companies, collecting unbiased feedback requires a tailored approach that can be moulded and adjusted to fit their needs.
When an organization wants to build on the intelligence of Advantage Report and expand their research, a customized engagement solution is required to meet its needs. Advantage Custom Solutions (ACS) has the capability to design tailored engagement solutions that complement the insights uncovered by Advantage Report. ACS provides businesses with more reach, depth and flexibility, to create a more holistic view of their performance.
What does Advantage Custom Solutions provide with its customized engagement programs?
1. Tailored program design with customized competency set and metrics
With your Engagement Advisor, you can determine what you want to measure and how. By selecting competencies you want to include in your program design, information becomes more impactful for your business as you strategize, determine strengths and areas of opportunity, and dictate future resource investment.
Furthermore, being able to customize metrics allows you to:
- Increase relevancy by improving the understanding and communication of results to internal teams.
- Streamline stakeholder communication by providing a common language for communicating progress to stakeholders; transparency and trust are built.
- Align metrics with strategic objectives to ensure that every effort and resource invested in the program contributes directly to achieving these objectives.
- Develop performance tracking by providing a roadmap for measuring strengths and areas of opportunity. This clarity fosters accountability and helps clients make informed decisions.
- Optimize resources to allocate them more efficiently and reduce wastage.
- Improve adaptability and agility by adjusting and refining competencies and metrics as the program evolves or new objectives emerge, allowing you to be responsive in a volatile business environment.
2. Customized blend of qualitative and quantitative methods
The research methods you use depend on the type of data you need to bridge the gap between you and your business partners. You can meet your specific objectives with a customized program design that incorporates an optimal blend of qualitative and quantitative methods to deliver the what as well as the why of the data. Customizing the combination of research methods provides the following:
- Specific information: You can extract targeted information through competencies and research methods while acquiring a holistic picture of your business partners’ feedback.
- Comprehensive understanding: Qualitative methods, such as interviews and collecting detailed open-ended text responses, provide rich contextual information that quantitative data alone cannot capture. This depth of understanding helps you uncover the underlying motivations and behaviours of business partners.
- Data triangulation: Combining both methods validates findings by cross-referencing qualitative and quantitative data. This increases the reliability and credibility of the insights generated.
- Informed decision-making: Qualitative data provides the “why” behind the quantitative numbers, enabling you to make more informed decisions.
3. Programs launched according to your timeline
Being able to dictate when your organization launches its survey and how frequently allows you to maximize the value for your organization and your business partners. Customizing the timing of your survey will enable you to launch it according to:
- Your organization’s business planning cycle – Gather critical information before major organizational processes like budgetary planning, product development and joint business planning with partners to make the most informed and strategic decisions.
- The behaviour of your respondents – Capitalize on the optimal time of year by timing your survey according to when you get the highest number of respondents.
- External variables – Launch a survey during a critical time for your company or after a significant global event to gather information vital to your operations.
You can also increase (or decrease the frequency) of your survey to pulse-check your organization’s progress throughout the year, continuously improve on identified areas, act on feedback sooner and detect trends that inform the repositioning of your business’ priorities.
4. Customized respondent base
A customized respondent base allows you to hear from who you want. Select your target audience to acquire feedback from the organizations you are focusing on and avoid a dilution of information from organizations you are not.
Advantage Custom Solution facilitates this customization feature to:
- enable you to understand your business partners better;
- identify trends;
- improve the value of the feedback;
- cater to the emergence of new channels and markets, enabling you to extract relevant data from respondents you have no prior intelligence on without mixing current business partner feedback.
5. Customized design dashboards and downloads
Our dashboard report provides simple data views and precise results and indicates direct actions and outcomes. To continue adding value to the feedback process, Advantage Custom Solutions accommodates tailoring through the design of dashboards and downloads to help you deliver results to your stakeholders more impactfully by:
- Improving its relevancy to the audience: A customized design ensures that the information presented is highly relevant to the specific audience’s needs and preferences. It tailors the data and insights for maximum impact.
- Developing a user-friendly interface: Customized dashboards are designed with end-users in mind, offering an intuitive and user-friendly experience so you can extract insights quickly.
- Highlighting key insights: Design customization allows you to emphasize critical insights, KPIs, or trends. This feature helps decision-makers quickly identify and act on crucial information.
- Tailoring branding and identity: Customization can incorporate your organization’s branding, reinforcing its corporate identity and creating consistency in all data-related communications.
- Deepening understanding: By presenting data with a tailored and resonating approach, the audience understands complex information better, making it more actionable and impactful.
With the above features, Advantage Custom Solutions can unlock possibilities for your organization by providing more reach, depth and flexibility through research designed around your unique business needs. Contact an Engagement Advisor to learn more.