Accessing Account Profiles in Advantage Analytics
In 2019, Advantage Group International introduced a business intelligence tool to improve the overall utility and insights capabilities of Advantage ReportTM. A significant evolution in our traditional report delivery, this new digital tool has transformed the experience that users of Advantage Report have long been familiar with.
Via a series of blog posts, we will provide you with tips and tricks useful for navigating the dashboards within Advantage Analytics with greater ease and agility. In this blog post, we share how to easily access Retailer Account Profiles. Let’s dive in!
The business questions you’re seeking answers to:
- At each retail account, how did I rank/score by performance area and by practice? How has this changed over time?
- At each retail account, what are my highest and lowest rated practices? By retail account, what are my most declined and most improved practices? What are the comments (strengths and opportunities) by account?
- By retail account, what is my ‘gap to number 1’ and ‘gap to the average’ by performance area and by practice?
Gain insight by following these simple steps:
- Click on the Account Summary dashboard tab (1); select an Account from the “Select View” drop-down menu (2). Toggle between SAT and RANK scores (3).
- Click on the Defend & Improve dashboard tab (1), Choose “Account” from “Select View” (2). Then select an account from the “Account” drop-down menu (3). To view comments by accounts, toggle between “Strengths” and “Opportunities” in the sentiment drop-down menu above (4). View “Most Declined” and “Most Improved” practices below (5).
- Click on the OPS Analysis dashboard tab (1); Choose “Account” from the “Select View” drop-down menu (2). Then select an account from the “Account” drop-down (3). Toggle between “Gap to 1” and “Gap to Average” in the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen (4).
Reminder: You can always download and export your dashboard views from Advantage Analytics by using the Download function in the top right corner of your screen.
For Additional Technical Support or Troubleshooting, you can access the Advantage Analytics Help Desk here. If you are based in Australia, you may contact Gillian Silvestre directly at email@example.com or 02 8282 0033.