Advantage Australia is yet again delighted to recognize the achievements of grocery suppliers according to their performance in the 2021 Advantage Grocery Program Reporting. With the recent release of the results, awards have now been presented to the best in class for each area as recognized by the retailer community.
With ongoing disruptions evident from COVID, collaboration with retail partners has never been as important as it is now, as both retailers and suppliers seek to navigate through the challenges together. Congratulations to all the suppliers below who have been recognized by their retail partners as best in class within the respective areas they operate.
Congratulations to PepsiCo Smith’s for outstanding retailer engagement, taking out the Top Ranked Supplier (Core Grocery) award for 2021.
See below for a full list of this years’ Top Ranked Supplier Awards:
- PepsiCo Smith’s #1 in Core Competitive Set
- PepsiCo Smith’s #1 in Confectionery, Snacks & Biscuits
- Carman’s #1 in Dry Food Grocery
- Nestlé Coffee #1 in Hot & Cold Beverages
- L’Oréal #1 in Personal Care/Baby
- Allied Pinnacle #1 in Bakery
- Chobani #1 in Chilled Dairy
- Simplot #1 in Chilled Deli
- Patties Foods #1 in Frozen
- Henkel Laundry & Home Care #1 in Household and Pet
- John Sands #1 in General Merchandise
- Mackays Marketing #1 in Fresh Produce
- Nestlé & PepsiCo Smiths Joint #1 in Health Foods
Congratulations again to all of the above winners, it’s great to see all of your hard work recognized by your grocery retail partners.