Using the Performance Area Summary Dashboard
In 2019, Advantage Group International introduced a business intelligence tool to improve the overall utility and insights capabilities of Advantage ReportTM. A significant evolution in our traditional report delivery, this new digital tool has transformed the experience that users of Advantage Report have long been familiar with.
Via a series of blog posts, we will provide you with tips and tricks useful for navigating the dashboards within Advantage Analytics with greater ease and agility. In this blog post, we share how to answer your most critical business questions using the Performance Area Summary dashboard. Let’s dive in!
The business questions you’re seeking answers to:
- How did I rank/score by performance area against my competitors and at each retail account?
- How has this changed over time?
Gain insight by following these simple steps:
- The Performance Area Summary landing screen defaults to rank by Supplier by Performance Area. By hovering your cursor over these rank values, your Net Favourable (NF) Score will display.
- In the top left corner of your screen, there is a drop-down selection box to toggle between rank and score values.
- The drop-down box to the right of this allows you to select/deselect the Suppliers you would like to compare your results to.
- Use the Select View drop-down to toggle between Performance Area Rank by Supplier or by Retail Account. Hover your cursor over these rank scores to see Satisfaction (SAT) Scores by account.
- Use the Year selection box in the top left corner to compare how your ranks/scores have changed over time, by supplier or by account.
- Click on an individual performance area in the left-hand column to display rank or score by individual factor. This will allow you to drill down to your performance by practice by account (or versus your competitors) so that you can identify strengths or opportunities for improvement.
Reminder: You can always download and export your dashboard views from Advantage Analytics by using the Download function in the top right corner of your screen.
For Additional Technical Support or Troubleshooting, you can access the Advantage Analytics Help Desk here. If you are based in Australia, you may contact Gillian Silvestre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8282 0033.